Most people think that the Quantity Surveyor role is something like an accountant who deals with the costs of the project, but that is a part of the Quantity Surveyor job, there is a major contribution from the Quantity surveyor in the success of any construction project. This article’s aim is to showcase all the duties & responsibilities of a Quantity Surveyor.
- Estimating the cost of the complete project.
- Planning the cost to make sure that the project is completed in the estimated budget.
- To ensure that the project is delivered on time.
- To ensure timely payments to the stakeholders.
- Negotiating the contracts with the builder.
- Drafting all the contract conditions.
- Preparing bill of quantities & tender document.
- Valuation of construction work including variations.
- To resolve disputes during the process of construction.
- Valuation of insurance purposes.
- Preparing the final account of the project without any defects.
- Preparing the final bill of quantities, to prevent any over-payments to builders & trades.
Find the latest & best Quantity Surveyor Jobs all over UK at Quantitysurveyorjobs.net