- Experience Experienced
Senior Quantity Surveyor
We are currently looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to work for a tier 1 London based MEP contractor on a commercial project in Central London worth over £25m. You will also be involved in projects in the Rail and Mixed-Use sector. Our client is a privately owned MEP contractor specialising in the commercial market as well as data centres, with an annual turnover that exceeds £100 million. This is a great opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join a growing and stable company.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Senior Quantity Surveyor your main accountabilities will be as follows:
- Being able to prepare costs plans and budgets.
- Carry out cost control and risk/value management.
- Prepare bills of quantities and contracts documents for the projects.
- Preparing costings for tenders.
- Making sure budgets are not exceeded and negotiating to do so.
- Monthly cost and value reports.
- Project cost and programme forecasts.
Who we’re looking for:
The following personal qualities and experience are required:
- Extensive experience in working for a MEP contractor.
- 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Commercial MEP experience.
- Experience in NEC and JCT forms of contact is essential.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.