- Experience 2 Years
Our client provides responsive high quality managed services that support the delivery of global construction; infrastructure and energy projects on time and to budget are currently looking for a graduate candidate for the Assistant Quantity Surveyor role.
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management reports when instructed
- Contributing to achieve appropriate commercial result and report on contract profitability
- Ensure works are valued and payment obtained in accordance with the contract terms
- Assist with the preparation of estimates and cost plans and in the development of programmes for the delivery
- Contribute to the formulation of the monthly financial reports, both internal management accounts and external applications for payment
- Minimum 1 year of working experience within a main contractor
- Must hold BSC in Quantity Surveying
- Working towards or be a member of the RICS/CIOB would be an advantage
- Have Excellent organizational skills and be competent in MS Office
- Be a hardworking person and a good team player
- Have the ability to prioritize his work
- Have excellent Communication and motivational skills
- Have excellent customer handling skills
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.