- Experience Experienced
We are currently working with a Yorkshire based client that are working to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to join their Commercial building team, starting on a new hotel build and progressing onto many other projects throughout their career. Due to an increase in business, we are looking for someone who has great knowledge of the ways of a quantity surveyor, preferably in the commercial industry.
Our client is looking to recruit someone who has great practice; however they would most definitely be interested in trainee quantity surveyors who are looking at taking the next step into their career.
- Fully competent in Microsoft systems, especially Microsoft word and Excel.
- Manage costs on various sites and ensure that all targets are met to exact point.
- Control site budgets and Valuations.
- Manage sub-contractors procedures, processes and materials.
- Compliant with Group Policies and procedures.
- Proven track record working in the commercial sector.
- Oversee the measurement and preparation of valuations.
- Record, monitor and review the financial performance of contracts.
- Sun-procurement experience.
- Estimating as the business dictates. Must have practiced estimating previously.
Qualifications (Must be in date)
- HNC / HND
- RICS / CIO
- CSCS Card
- Full Clean driving licence
An attractive salary and benefit package is on offer for the successful candidate – Dependent on level of experience and the level you join the company at.
- Car/Car allowance
- Company Laptop
- Company Mobile phone
- Company pension scheme
Position will be 75% office based / 25% site valuations and meetings.
Must be able to commute – Hull, Scunthorpe, York, Grimsby, East Coast, Barton upon Humber, Doncaster and then other places once new projects progress.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.