- Experience Experienced
Our client is an independent, global property and construction practices are currently looking for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor for their team.
- Professional delivery of sustainable, profitable growth
- To lead a Commercial Function within the project consistent with Business standards and objectives
- To assist Supply Chain in the procurement of supplier’s/sub-contractors/consultants
- Management overview of appropriate risk and opportunity allowances
- Ensuring compliance with the Integrated Management Systems
- Development and training of direct reports
- Responsible for developing, implementing and reviewing effective commercial practices within a project
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or a similar technical discipline
- A minimum of 5 years (post chartered) technical delivery experience gained within a consultancy or end user client.
- MRICS or professionally qualified in another construction related subject
- Be able to demonstrate existing relationships within the residential sector
- Ability to identify and develop potential opportunities to secure more business for RLB
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
- Have Excellent organizational skills and be competent in MS Office
- Be a hardworking person and a good team player
- Be a team player and proactive
- Have excellent Communication and motivational skills
- Have excellent customer handling skills
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.