- Experience Experienced
Project Quantity Surveyor Role
This Project Quantity Surveyor role boasts extensive career progression and extends the responsibility of taking commercial lead on a project in Harrow, the first phase of which is 89 units circa £21m.
This exciting project is due to be underway in November and totals over 500 units when all phases are complete. The role also comes with an assistant.
The Project Quantity Surveyor
The successful Project Quantity Surveyor will have:
- Residential experience
- A successful track record working on projects and running a small team
- Experience working with a Contractor or Developer
- 3 years’ experience
- The confidence and ability to deal with clients and site teams and maintain relationships with them
- 25 days annual leave minimum
- Strong career progression
- Diverse workload
- Rewards scheme