A quarter of a million households in the UK rely on Kier Housing Maintenance to repair and maintain their homes. We’re a crucial part of Kier Specialist Services, an expert operation driven by a 24/7/365 customer service centre – and a commitment to go that extra mile for people and the places they live.
We are looking to recruit a Quantity Surveyor to support our operational team in the provision of a first-class housing repairs and maintenance service to our client.
In this exciting role, you’ll provide commercial expertise, whilst carrying out the production and submission of valuations, claims, budget monitoring, and workstream performance data.
Working closely with the Contract Manager you’ll assist with the control of costs, maximising value, minimising future liabilities and maintaining the required standard of quality and safety.
If you have a degree or HNC in Quantity Surveying, commercial focus and drive – ideally alongside some Quantity Surveying experience in the Housing Maintenance industry, this could be the role for you.
Bring your talent and ambition to Kier and you’ll enjoy the scope and opportunity to invest in your own future, to build your expertise and contribute to a rich and diverse culture.
You can also expect a competitive salary and a strong benefits package that includes:
- Free Life Assurance
- Access to our valuable pension scheme – Kier Retirement Savings Plan
- Generous annual leave allowance
- Options to participate in Cycle2Work and Payroll Giving schemes
- Two employee Share Scheme options
- Flexible and Agile working (dependent on your role)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive Discount Shopping Site with deals available at over 800 retailers
- Plus, many more benefits geared to your wellbeing