- Experience Experienced
M&E Quantity Surveyor – Reputable M&E Contractor -Loughton
My Client is a reputable M&E Contractor based in Loughton. Established over 25yrs ago, they have an annual turnover of £55m.
They work predominantly across large residential projects in Central London, together with Commercial & Retail Projects with contract values in excess of £20m.
M&E Quantity Surveyor – Reputable M&E Contractor – Loughton
They are seeking an M&E Quantity Surveyor, ideally with Residential experience, a candidate that can help to grow the business and be an integral part of the team over the long term.
- Assist the Managing QS/ Commercial Manager in producing monthly Trading Reviews (CVR Reports) ready for presentation to the Company Directors.
- Assist the Managing QS / Commercial Manager in producing monthly application/valuation including variation breakdowns and negotiation of final accounts.
- Overseeing of Sub-contract accounts, including negotiation of variation accounts, preparing and issuing payment certificates and final accounts.
- Liaising with and supporting the accounts functions, reviewing of Supplier and Sub-contract accounts, including variation accounts.
- Overseeing of Supplier orders and assisting the Buyers with negotiation of large ticket items.
- Preparation & issue of subcontractor orders.
- Reviewing of all Client contracts and highlighting risks and variances to our Tender submission ready for Director review and signoff.
- Resolve issues with contracts and commercial operations.
Key Attributes of the successful candidate:
- Works efficiently and calmly to tight deadlines or other stress factors that may arise.
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Problem Solving
- Planning and Evaluating
- Good Organisation
- Good Communication
- Good Team work