- Experience Experienced
My client provides traditional professional Quantity Surveying and Project Management services to many brand leaders in the leisure, retail and commercial sectors. They were founded in 1991 and specialised in fast track leisure industry projects. Controlled growth has continued and their practice now has extensive experience with large value complex new build projects as well as small value refurbishment.
Whilst maintaining significant involvement in the leisure industry, the practice now has teams specialising in many industry sectors including, public house, restaurant, fast food, hotel, retail, commercial and residential fields as well as dealing with complex listed buildings and fire and flood damage insurance claims on behalf of our clients.
We have experience of various methods of contract procurement including negotiation, partnering, traditional selective tendering, two stage tendering and serial tendering and have knowledge of most contract types including traditional JCT contracts and Design and Build contracts.
There are plenty of projects to take part in, depending on your desired sector, or experience. I would really be keen to speak with individuals who are able to provide some of the following services:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or similar
- A minimum of 3 years technical delivery experience.
- Ability to successfully manage complex projects in a proactive and diligent manner
- Strong feasibility and cost planning experience
- Experience of providing procurement advice, tender documentation and post contract services
- Client facing, ensuring a high standard of technical delivery
- Able to build long-term relationships
- Previously employed by a consultancy or end user client
- Stakeholder management with a clear focus on developing client accounts and forging new business relationships
- A track record of working with teams and managing projects by prioritising workloads and delivering deadlines
- A team player, outgoing, flexible, enthusiastic and ambitious
This really is a great company to work for, full of experienced professionals who are always striving to achieve more. They have a friendly culture who have a business approach, who won’t be breathing down your neck. There is scope for progression, and support for any training/development required.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.