- Experience Experienced
My client require Intermediate Quantity Surveyors to work on a range of projects and schemes mostly within the commercial and retail. You may come from either a Consultancy or Contractor background.
Reporting into and assisting the Senior QS, responsibilities will include:
- Supporting and occasionally leading and planning the implementation of projects
- Assisting in the defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
- Assisting in the developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
- Measure and provide schedules of work
- Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
- Investment appraisals
- Complete tender activities
- Managing project budgets
The position will be based within London with occasional travel within the region.
Intermediate level attainment of mechanical and electrical quantity surveying skills:
- Formation of contract
- Dispute procedures
- Programming and implications
- Preparation of dispute documents
- Full project commercial management
- Construction Law and Practice
In addition to the technical skills above you will be expected to show the following:
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Customer focus
- Business awareness
- Teamworking skills
- IT skills
- Ability to manage projects with minimal supervision
- Good all round knowledge of the construction industry
You will also be expected to act in a professional manner at all times, representing and promoting the image and services of our client.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.