- Experience Experienced
Intermediate M&QS – South/West/South West London – £30-35k
My client require Intermediate Quantity Surveyors to work on a range of projects and schemes mostly within the commercial and retail. You may come from either a Consultancy or Contractor background.
Reporting into and assisting the Senior QS, responsibilities will include:
• Supporting and occasionally leading and planning the implementation of projects
• Assisting in the defining project scopes, goals and deliverables
• Assisting in the developing initial cost and feasibility studies and cost plans
• Measure and provide schedules of work
• Provision of all cost reporting and progress to senior management and other stakeholders
• Investment appraisals
• Complete tender activities
• Managing project budgets
The position will be based within London with occasional travel within the region.
Intermediate level attainment of mechanical and electrical quantity surveying skills:
• Formation of contract
• Dispute procedures
• Programming and implications
• Preparation of dispute documents
• Full project commercial management
• Construction Law and Practice
In addition to the technical skills above you will be expected to show the following:
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Customer focus
• Business awareness
• Teamworking skills
• IT skills
• Ability to manage projects with minimal supervision
• Good all round knowledge of the construction industry
You will also be expected to act in a professional manner at all times, representing and promoting the image and services of our client.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.