- Experience Experienced
Working within the commercial team you will support the commercial manager by providing assistance in the following;
- Administrating our contracts and issuing the correct contractual notices
- Producing integrated cost forecasts for projects
- Managing commercial issues related to withheld, disputed or disallowed costs
- Assisting with resolution of disputes and learning negotiation strategies
- Assisting with subcontract preparation following procurement
- Assessing interim and final accounts
- Pricing additional and varied works
We know our continuing success and development depends on yours, so we go all the way when it comes to giving you the support you need to be the very best. In return you can expect the following;
- A committed and structured learning programme, with regular assessments.
- A mentor dedicated to you to support and guide your development.
- Opportunity to work on diverse projects where you can make a real difference to the world, we live in.
- Continuous improvement and professional development.
- Practical, on the job training within your team of industry experts.
- Responsibility for your own achievements.
- The tools and support you need to realise your ambitions including achieving professional status with the relevant professional institution.