- Experience Experienced
Who are we?
The UK’s leading office fit out and refurbishment specialist. Our projects range from a few thousand pounds to over £100m. We are passionate about developing the best talent to help us deliver exceptional projects for our clients.
Our success is founded on a set of open, honest beliefs that focus on our clients, their goals and what constitutes a successful project for them
We are looking for a university graduate in Quantity Surveying, who is looking to get started with their career in a fast paced fit out role.
The role reports to a Contracts Manager. The role will be based at our West End offices and there will need to be a need to travel to sites throughout London.
This role would include
- Understanding the full scope of work and the breakdown of all packages.
- Controlling and overseeing the raising of orders, order tracking, invoicing, billing and payments.
- Monitoring resources and costs on site – site diary reviews / labour and material reconciliations.
- Support any contracting issues and contract administration reporting the finding to the Contracts Manager.
- Identify, quantify and monitor all variations.
- Final accounts at project close, accounts and final statements in support of the Contracts Manager.
Overbury operates an Equal Opportunities Policy and are committed to building an organisation which actively promotes a culture that is free from discrimination. We welcome applications from all sections of the community.
This role will be part of our Foundation Programme (early careers programme) within the business, allowing the opportunity of additional training and development.
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.