- Experience Experienced
Fantastic opportunity for a Cost Engineer / Cost Manager to join an established, independent, global consultancy with a great reputation.
They offer a range of services to the construction and property industry and initially this project will involves joining their commercial team working on the iconic Thames Tideway scheme.
- Degree qualified (or similar) preferably within a construction related discipline
- MRICS qualified
- Pre and post contract experience
- Experience on high value projects strongly desirable
- Able to work on own initiative
- A strategic thinker with broad problem solving skills
- Experience working in a client focused environment with a personal commitment to the delivery of excellent client service
- Positive attitude with a willingness to get involved
Salary will be entirely dependent on level of skill and experience.