- Experience Experienced
We are recruiting an experienced Commercial Quantity Surveyor for a major Energy company. The company is a household name in its field and this is a fantastic opportunity for someone with Commercial Quantity Surveyor experience to join the company and work on several complex projects from conception to completion.
You will be responsible for –
- Simultaneous commercial management of several complex multi-disciplined and multi-lot projects
- Carrying out all quantity surveying duties including commercial control of projects, cost analysis, cost reporting against budget, performance monitoring, valuation of subcontract applications etc.
- Creating and managing projects to ensure they’re delivered on time and on budget
- Working closely with contractors and suppliers to continually improve quality and commercial competitiveness, negotiating best terms as well as resolving conflicts when applicable
- Preparing and lead the procurement plan for projects
- Visiting contractors and suppliers when needed
You will have the following-
- A degree in a commercial or quantity surveying subject
- Experience within M&E and Civil Engineering is essential
- Strong financial and commercial experience
- Management experience within quantity surveying
- Experience of tender assessment, negotiation and specification writing
- A pro-active approach to problem solving
- Very strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
- A full UK driving licence is necessary for this role
An easy way to apply for this job. Use the following social media.