- Experience Experienced
As an Assistant Quantity Surveyor you will be integral in collaborating with our onsite project teams, providing sufficient contract support to maximise all opportunities and minimise any risk; assisting in driving results to ensure profitability.
- Collaborate with the wider commercial team to manage the Commercial Risk to the business through driving delivery of Contractual obligations and governance through the whole of the project life cycle
- Assist in the financial management of the project ensuring cash-flow forecasting is prepared and monitored closely including billings and payments
- Evaluate and advise on financial implications of potential decisions
- Advise on conflict avoidance, management and resolution; this would include compiling evidence in the debt resolution process
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a strong education and at least one years’ experience within a Quantity Surveying role
- Have experience within construction or infrastructure
- Possess knowledge of JCT &/or NEC forms of contract
- Show that you are resilient and able to be proactive to meet company commitments
What can we offer you?
- Strong Remuneration Package
- A real commitment to career progression with access to funded study schemes such as our industry leading Employee Scholarship Program and Educational Assistance Scheme
- A culture which encourages innovative ideas and appreciates our talent is the key to our success